Find My Parents ‘s EIN is 85-2164861.

Guide Star Profile

Is this donation tax deductible?

Find My Parent is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. Find My Parent’s EIN number is 85-2164861. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We’ll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation.

Does GMP Plating match donations?

GMP Plating will match each donation – dollar for dollar – as a discount on your next bill, up to $200,000 total for the campaign

What will the donations be used for?

Your donation will support Find My Parent:

  • Launch an international PR campaign to reach all Ukrainians in need of family reunification and/or at risk of separation
  • Advance its technology towards its goal of finalizing the first-ever centralized database of all missing Ukrainian persons that AI constantly checks for matches
  • Work towards replicating its technology for other cases of mass separation such as in Armenia and at the US-Mexico border.

Can I send a check?

Of course! You can make your check payable to Find My Parent. And then send to the following address: 740 Jarvis Drive, Morgan Hill, California, 95037 United States of America