In today's episode of 'You're Double' Podcast, We are speaking to Joan T. Kloth-Zanard. She is the Founder, Board President of PAS Intervention, a nonprofit dedicated to education and training of professionals and survivors of psychological abuse. She has a Masters in Marriage & Family, a Bachelor degree in Health and Psychology, and extensive training in Reunification, Psychological Abuse, Child Psychology and other aspects related to Dysfunctional Family Processes.
Joan is an expert in the fields of Parental Alienation, psychological abuse, intervention strategies, and techniques for moving forward and rebuilding a life after a traumatic event, or a series of traumatic events. Joan is also a trained GAL, a qualified expert witness and an ADA Advocate. Joan is also the author of “Where Did I Go Wrong? How Did I Miss The Signs? Dealing with Hostile Aggressive Parenting and Parental Alienation,” a contributing Editor in “Broken Family Bonds: Poems and Stories by Victims of Parental Alienation”.
Topics and Resources from this episode.
The websites mentioned:
- PAS Intervention, a 501c3 nonprofit for dealing with Parental Alienation, Custodial Interference, Coercive Control & Hostile Aggressive Parentin (https://www.pas-intervention.org/)
- Parental alienation is real (https://www.pas-intervention.org/uploads/2/2/5/4/22545256/parental_alienation_is_real.pdf)
- Parental Alienation and Family Violence
- Parental Alienation is Real Info Graphic
- Myths and Truths about Parental Alienation
- Great new site with information to help you debunk the false myths and provides lots of cited evidence and information: https://www.parentalalienationisreal.com
- Evidentiary details and information to support your case: https://www.pas-intervention.org/evidentiary-articles-and-information.html
- Dental Alienation by Bill Eddy
- Criteria for Thought Reform by Lifton Themes
- Stages of Mind Control by Margaret Thaler Singer
- 8 factors to differenciate between alienated children and abused children (https://youtu.be/cp60ZHX_K1w)
- A link for an excellent article on what to do if Child Protective Services has been falsely called on you. http://www.deltabravo.net/cms/plugins/content/content.php?content.169
- Childhood Interrupted webseries – https://www.pas-intervention.org/childhood-interrupted-webinar-series.html
TV Shows with PA (https://www.pas-intervention.org/tv-shows-with-pa.html)
Books written by Joan T. Kloth-Zanard & PAS-Intervention
Dealing with Hostile Parenting and Parental Alienation (2nd Edition)
Other books: https://www.pas-intervention.org/books.html
Movies about PA:
If you would like to know more about Joan, or find out more info about parental alienation, you guys can go to Joan's website which is included in the show notes alongside all the resources, books and other sites mentioned through out this episode.
I would like to remind everyone that our goal here is to share knowledge and show that you are not alone in this. With that said, if you need specific legal advice, please get independent advice from a qualified legal practitioner. This is not a legal or medical advice.
If you are a minor, or if you happen to have difficulty in understanding certain parts within this episode, please approach a responsible adult or someone knowledgeable and ask them for clarifications. We have done our best to make sure that this episode doesn't offend anyone and if you have further questions or comments regarding Find My Parent or the interview, you can mail me at email@example.com.
If you are someone who got separated from your own parent or children, and would like to find them again, please go to https://findmyparent.org and fill out your details. With the help of our smart algorithms and matching technology, we hope to help you find your alienated parent again. If you are part of an NGO or even a private company passionate about this topic, please reach out through the contact us page in findmyparent.org and we hope to work together with you. (https://findmyparent.org/contact).