The Deep in Japan Podcast is completely independent, ad-free, and 100% crowd-funded. Please consider becoming a patron and making a pledge at the following:
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3864210 In this episode, I talk left-behind father, David Fleming, about the circumstances surrounding his then wife abducting their three children, and not allowing him access to them.
Want to reach out to David? You can find him on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/548985140
Want to learn more about parental child abduction in Japan? Here’s a few links:
– Kizuna Child-Parent Reunion – https://bit.ly/31JSZcf
– JAPAN: VICTIMS OF PARENTAL CHILD ABDUCTION DENOUNCE – JAPAN IN A COMPLAINT TO UN’s HIGHEST HUMAN RIGHTS BODY – https://bit.ly/3bxUMpi
– CRC OF JAPAN ESTIMATES CUMULATIVE CASES OF INTERNATIONALLY ABDUCTED CHILDREN IN JAPAN TO NUMBER IN THE THOUSANDS – https://bit.ly/37q9Vpu – Speak French? We got you, fam! https://www.facebook.com/sauvonsnosenfants.japon/
– Korean? No sweat! https://www.facebook.com/NITALBO.Korea/
You can listen to the show at any of the following:
– Apple: podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/deep…an/id1121048809 – Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/jeff-krueger/deep-in-japan-podcast
– Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/deep-in-japan
Got something to say? You can find me at www.facebook.com/deepinjapan
Musical intro: “Dubstep” by Ben at www.bensound.com Musical outro: “found & lost” by survive Said The Prophet
As always, thank you so much for listening!